Sunday, March 9, 2008

Click Goes the Phone

Six months prior, intoxicated with a fresh wave of enthusiastic confidence, with nearly an air of non-chalance, I pledged I'd pursue the goal we all took upon ourselves. Not so cocky as to deem it a probability, I saw it a very real possibility, and a prize to keep me focused. The months passed, my confidence eroded, and I lost sight of my objective, felt shame in having ever professed I'd pursue it.

Now, much to my shock, my prior objective has been met, despite applying little effort and zero hope. In the meantime my peers had remained steadfast in their paths, yet most fell short. It really just isn't fair.

Time to chase it down like I believe I deserve it. Because I do.

5 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Whatever it is, yes, chase it!!!

Risu said...

Ultra, methinks it's safe to say I finally am :P

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Hurrah!

Anonymous said...

I am creeping, and you are art. Will you let me love you?
:~

Brittany said...

Wow, I sound so creepy in that comment when it doesn't have my name beside! In any case, my true message, for your ears only:

I have invaded secret lands, and I am querying your response. In brief, I wish to meet with your foreign dignitary in order to discuss a treaty of open borders with you. I'll just wait in the lobby until such time your diplomat arrives to direct our affairs. Thank you for your time.

<3 B